Elderberry Extract/Elderberry powder Sample Free with Best Quality
The elderberry fruit shrub (Sambucus nigra) has a long history of being used for colds and flu.
The source of elderberry extract (Anthocyanidins ) is the fruit of Sambucus nigra or black elder.
Grow in Europe, Western Asia, North Africa, and North America. Elderberry contains a lot of fungal inhibitor, can be used for the prevention and treatment of downy mildew and black rot.
Detailed Product Description
1. Product name: Elderberry Extract
2. Active ingredient: Anthocyanidins 25%
3. Botanical source: Sambucus Nigra
4. Biogenic origin: Northeast part of China
5. CAS NO.: 528-58-5
6. Specification: Anthocyanidins 25%
7. Molecular formula: C15H11ClO6
8. Molecular Weight: 322.70
9. Characters: Dark Purple fine powder
10. Solubility: Easily soluble in ether,chlorofrom, methanol,ethanol,acetone etc.
11. Usage: Pharmaceuticals, healthcares,and cosmetics
1.It can be used for the prevention and treatment of downy mildew and black rot.
2.It can help prevent damage to the body' s cells.
3.Anthocyanins is a strong resistance,can increase the elasticity of blood vessels, improve circulation system and improve the smoothness of the skin, inhibiting inflammation and allergic, improving joint flexibility.
Packing &Storage Condition
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24Months when properly stored.
Packing: 25/kg paper drum and two plastic-bags inside